Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 and consent
Pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR), and in relation to personal data of which the Derma Shop by Mancini Mattia will enter the availability we will communicate the following:
Data controller and responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is DERMA SHOP by Mancini Mattia based in Savignano sul Rubicone in Via Barbaro 12. The owner can be contacted through pec at [email protected] . La Derma Shop by Mancini Mattia has not appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data.
Purposes of data processing
Personal data are processed by the Derma Shop by Mancini Mattia in order to:
- allow registration to the Site and to access services reserved for registered users as well and for the administrative and legal obligations connected to it
- send communications containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to other applications for which he is the Data Controller or Data Processor;
- in the case of online purchase to allow the conclusion of the sales contract and the correct execution of operations connected to same contract .
Legal basis of the processing
Derma Shop by Mancini Mattia process your personal data lawfully, where the processing:
- is necessary for user registration on the www.dermashopmancini.com website owned by Mancini Mattia's Derma Shop;
- is necessary in order to allow the user to purchase the goods online.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract of which you are party or related to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting records and tax), failure to disclose personal data prevents the improvement of the contractual relationship itself.
Your personal data, object of treatment for the above mentioned purposes, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which the Derma Shop by Mancini Mattia is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, provided for by law or regulation.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
1. consultants and accountants or other legal persons who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
2. banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
3. subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
4. Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision making process, including profiling.
Rights of the interested party
Among the rights recognized by the GDPR are those of:
- ask the Derma Shop by Mancini Mattia access to your personal data and information relating thereto; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (upon the use of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain from the Derma Shop by Mancini Mattia - in the cases in which the legal basis of the treatment is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means - your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate this data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- oppose at any time the processing of your personal data to the occurrence of particular situations that affect you;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data ( for example, data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, your health status or your sex life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data - www.garanteprivacy.it).
This privacy statement only concerns this site.